Seamlessly Bring Voice Traffic onto Your Network with SIP Trunking
WINN TELECOM creates solutions to help your business save money, increase the strength and security of your network, and simplify your company’s communications. With SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) Trunking, WINN TELECOM simplifies and strengthens networks while simultaneously allowing voice traffic.
SIP TRUNKING FROM WINN TELECOM
WINN TELECOM SIP Trunking device enables your data network to carry voice traffic by acting as a converter between your company’s legacy phone system and Internet connection.
SIP Trunking by WINN TELECOM offers your company significant cost-savings by eliminating the need for local PSTN gateways, costly ISDN BRIs (Basic Rate Interfaces) or PRIs (Primary Rate Interfaces). By utilizing this service, your business can purchase high-quality service-enabled Internet or MPLS connections from Stratus.
Ready to Get Started with WINN TELECOM SIP Trunking?
WHAT IS SIP TRUNKING?
SIP Trunking, a Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP), allows a network to carry voice traffic through SIP-based Private Branch Exchange (PBX).
ADVANTAGES OF WINN TELECOM SIP TRUNKING:
• 24/7 Network Surveillance and Support
• Comprehensive Security
• Competitive Rates
• Reduced Costs
• Ability to Share Resources
• Converged Voice and Data
• Simple Billing
• System Compatibility
REQUIRED SIP TRUNKING COMPONENTS
• An IP PBX to communicate with endpoints over an IP network.
• ITSP (Internet Telephony Service Provider) to ensure connectivity to the PSTN from an IP network and to transport IP communications across a private IP network or public Internet.
• Border element to facilitate connectivity between an enterprise IP network, the PSTN, and an external IP-carrier network.
WINN TELECOM SIP TRUNKING FEATURES:
• Number Mobility
• Call Configuration
• Audio Compression
• Full Call Functionality
• Priority Routing
• Business Continuity