Find the Right Colocation Partner with WINN TELECOM
As your business grows, so does the amount of equipment and hardware you need and have to manage. But with WINN TELECOM you have options, including the opportunity to utilize the resources of data centers to move space and energy-consuming hardware out of your business through colocation.
COLOCATION FROM WINN TELECOM
WINN TELECOM gives impartial colocation guidance, helping you find the right colocation provider to move servers and hardware offsite. To remain unbiased and to concentrate on the service that best fits your business, we do not own or operate our own data center facilities.
Each organization’s needs are unique. WINN TELECOM will pair you with the best colocation partner after fully analyzing your current situation and creating a plan in line with your goals. We have developed strong and unique relationships with the leading data centers around the country. Combining our own fiber network with our valued partners’, we can help you get placed into a data center with the bandwidth requirements needed to successfully execute your business operations..
WHAT IS COLOCATION?
A colocation, also referred to as a “colo,” is a rental service in which a data center allows businesses to rent a fixed amount of space to store hardware and servers, giving them flexibility and an external location to house equipment outside of their physical business.
BENEFITS OF UTILIZING A WINN TELECOM PRIVATE LINE IN YOUR BUSINESS INCLUDE:
• Direct and Dedicated Server Access
• Database Mirroring and Back-Up
• Dedicated Video Conferencing Links
• High-Speed File and Image Transfer
• Remote Monitoring and Control Systems
PRIVATE LINE SPECIFICATIONS AND OPTIONS:
• Point-to-Point or Multi-Point Topologies
• Bandwidths from T-1 (1.544 Mb/s) through OCx
• Ethernet Options from 5 Mb/s through multi-Gigabit
• Fully-Diverse Backbone Network for Business Continuity
• Disaster Recovery Ready
• Local, Intrastate, Interstate and Global Coverage