Digital Subscriber Line or DSL.
Access to internet over phone lines.
DSL FROM WINN TELECOM
WINN TELECOM’s DSL is secure, reliable, and keeps you connected to the world.
WHAT IS A DSL?
DSL is a dedicated line of communication established between pre-determined locations within an organization. When properly designed, installed, and maintained, private lines provide a secure and reliable connection between multiple locations within a business.
BENEFITS OF UTILIZING A WINN TELECOM PRIVATE LINE IN YOUR BUSINESS INCLUDE:
• Direct and Dedicated Server Access
• Database Mirroring and Back-Up
• Dedicated Video Conferencing Links
• High-Speed File and Image Transfer
• Remote Monitoring and Control Systems
PRIVATE LINE SPECIFICATIONS AND OPTIONS:
• Point-to-Point or Multi-Point Topologies
• Bandwidths from T-1 (1.544 Mb/s) through OCx
• Ethernet Options from 5 Mb/s through multi-Gigabit
• Fully-Diverse Backbone Network for Business Continuity
• Disaster Recovery Ready
• Local, Intrastate, Interstate and Global Coverage